Friday, January 16, 2009

If anyone one is still looking to buy books for class I discovered this place from a bulletin board on campus called DealOz.com that compares prices of books from muliple sites. I was always a Half.com person for my textbooks but this DealOz.com place has a great concept. Check it out to save money.

With that being said, I hope everyone has a good weekend. Friday night is a great night to get out and be with friends. After watching a free movie at school, a bunch of us went to a Mediterranean restaurant in town. Being in good company can make a meal 100% more enjoyable. So if you will be cooking this weekend, invite some people over to share the meal with you.

I'm signing off. Check back again next week for an update of college, food, etc. and as always, thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Cool, Thanks for the tips, I just brought my first book on Deal Oz. Great site! Thank you!!!I also enjoyed a meal with friends and loved ones. Its an amazing feeling where foods and drinks are shared while the atmosphere filled the air with fruity social smoke. When this light flavored smoke is reaches the receptors of friends, an open and friendly mind spreads and links the soul.

    ReplyDelete